Imagine contact lenses so comfortable, you’ll feel as if you weren’t wearing any lenses at all!
The Eye Center invites you to enjoy a brand new level of convenience, comfort, hygiene and healthy lens wear by using Johnson & Johnson 1•DAY ACUVUE® TRUEYE™ BRAND CONTACT LENSES.
Discomfort is the number one reason for not using contacts. Statistics show one in five wearers stop using their contacts because they are irritating and uncomfortable.
These affordable, innovative lenses provide all day comfort through the technology of a super-breathable silicone hydrogel material which helps keep your eyes healthy and feeling natural.
Visit our website for a $30 savings coupon on Transitions XTRActive lenses or $50 savings on designer sunglasses available for a limited time only at The Eye Center, Pembroke Pines, Florida.
The benefits of these one day lenses are:
• Comfortable Health – through the benefits of Hydraclear® 1 technology
• Everyday Health – the freshness, health and hygiene of new lenses daily
• Visible Health – white, healthy looking eyes
• Proactive Health – the highest level of UV protection*
Call The Eye Center, Pembroke Pines, today at 954-432-7711 and allow us show you the benefits of 1•DAY ACUVUE® TRUEYE™ contact lenses.
† Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye.
* *WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-Blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-Blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders. Consult your eye care practitioner for more information.
1•DAY ACUVUE® TruEye™, HYDRACLEAR®, and VISTAKON® are trademarks of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.